R&D Symposium 3
Chemistry & Materials for Lead-Based Batteries Symposium
Next Generation Lead-Based Batteries for Electrified Vehicles
29 - 30 January 2018 | Congress Centrum Mainz | Mainz, Germany
A significant spike in technological advancements have created smaller, light weight and long lasting lead-based batteries that are critical to the development of the next generation of zero emission and hybrid electric vehicles. Using new composite materials and innovative design approaches, researchers are developing high specific energy batteries with long cycle life and low cost. In addition, creative improvements in the use of standard raw materials for lead-acid have led to a dramatic increase in the performance of these batteries. This session will provide an in-depth international overview of the industry including the latest trends, competitive analysis and examination of the key players and their strategies for market growth.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- PBA for 48V systems
- Carbon Substrates vs. Lead Grids
- 12V Application Technology and Operating Strategies
- Cross Application Design and Implementation
- Carbon and Other Additives for Shallow-Life and Dynamic Charge Acceptance (DCA)
- High/Low Temperature Durability
- Water Consumption Testing and Analysis
- Advances in Materials, Design & Performance
- Modeling and State Detection
- Start/Stop Automotive Systems
- Standby and Motive Power
- Innovations in Safety and Durability
- Manufacturing Quality: Lessons Learned from High Volume Roll-out of AGM & EFB for Micro-Hybrids
- New Concepts in Lead
- Sustainability and Recycling
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is 14 July 2017.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359