EV Technology for Specialty Transportation
High-Energy Battery Development for Light to Heavy Duty Applications
June 24-25, 2019
Hybrid and Zero-emission EV’s for light to heavy duty transportation applications present great commercial opportunities for advanced high-energy batteries. Battery requirements vary with the application and offer viable alternatives for multiple
technologies. In this track, we will discuss the development of hybrid and electric vehicle battery systems and the latest developments in advanced batteries to be commercialized within this transportation battery market while assessing consumer demand,
competing technologies, and overcoming the challenges to commercialization.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Materials Development and Modeling
- Materials Supply & Overcoming Cost Barriers
- HEV Market-Ready Systems
- Alternative Drive Technologies
- Optimal Battery Chemistries for Specialty Transportation Applications
- Battery Management Systems
- LEV Market Opportunities
- Market Overview
- EV Charging Infrastructure
- Stationary vs. Mobile Charging Concepts
- Durability & Safety
- Implementation of Large Scale Specialty Transportation Projects
- Network Systems and Optimization
- Systems Integration
- Hybrid Systems
- EV and HEV Standards Policy Development & Regulation
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is December 21, 2018.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359