Please click here or call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as an Advanced Automotive Battery conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate
with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.TOP REASONS TO STAY AT THE HOTEL DEL CORONADO:
- Take advantage of the discounted group rate!
- No Commute, since meeting takes place at hotel!
- There's always something fun to do at the Del! Check out the list of activities available here.
- Take a stroll down Orange Avenue, Coronado's main artery, which is lined with shops, restaurants, galleries, theaters and the Coronado Museum of History & Art.
- At the other end of the island, Coronado's Ferry Landing offers a collection of more than 20 shops, art galleries and restaurants boasting stunning views of San Diego's downtown skyline.
that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the AABC room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities,
and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted
in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge
EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Hotel del Coronado has teamed up with Uber to provide safe and easy transport to your destination. To get your first Uber ride free (up to $20), sign up at get.uber.com/go/hoteldel, or download the app and enter the promo code hoteldel.
To arrange for private car service, contact LaCosta Limousine at 1-888-299-5466. Taxis are also readily available and can be called from the valet entrance. If you’d like to take the Coronado Ferry across San Diego Bay to downtown San Diego. Contact Del Concierge for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-468-3533.
Resort Parking Is Valet-Only As of October 24, 2018
AABC attendees receive a 25% discount
on valet parking
Overnight Guests – $50 guest valet parking per vehicle per night
Day Visitor Valet Parking – $20 per hour (maximum $80/day). Discounted to $20 for the first 3 hours with $50 retail or food/beverage purchase. Discounted to $10 for the first 3 hours with Spa or 1500 OCEAN validation. Each additional hour $20.
Daily Maximum and Lost Ticket Fee: $80
- Exit the airport by turning left onto North Harbor Drive
- Travel approximately 1.4 miles, and then turn left onto West Grape Street
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile, and look for the Interstate 5 South on-ramp, accessible from the far-right lane
- Merge onto Interstate 5 freeway, traveling south
- Travel approximately 3 miles (through Downtown San Diego) until you see the California 75 – Coronado Bay Bridge exit, accessible from the far-right lane
- Merge onto California 75 Coronado Bay Bridge (no toll is required)
- After driving over Coronado Bay Bridge, continue straight onto Third Street
- Travel approximately 0.10 mile on Third Street, then turn left onto Orange Avenue
- Follow Orange Avenue approximately 2 miles to the Hotel del Coronado
- The resort main entrance is just past R. H. Dana Place on the right
- If you are staying at Beach Village at The Del, turn right on R.H. Dana Place and enter the 2nd driveway on the left