PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE JPY 17,000
AABC encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by September 7, 2018.
Students* presenting a poster can attend AABC Asia for as little as JPY 20,000. Email Jamie Ring for more information.
* Full-time graduate students including Masters, PhD candidates, and post-docs are eligible for the Student Fellow rate. A poster is required. Not eligible for additional discounts.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your R&D findings at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by this exclusive group of technical and business development executives from major American and international battery companies, automotive technology centers and the global materials and energy industries.
- Receive JPY 17,000 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
**Space is limited**
- Posters are limited to one per person.
- You must select ONE program for your poster.
- Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection.
- Your poster may hang only for the duration of your selected program.
- If necessary, posters may be reassigned to the other session based on attendance.
General Poster Information:
We ask for a one-page, plain-text abstract summarizing your R&D findings. All poster submissions will be reviewed and considered for content. **
Advertisements and solicitations will not be accepted.
Your poster board will be booked (at no extra charge) once your poster is accepted and registration is paid in full. Late posters will be accepted only if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference materials.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool.
Your registration must be paid in full and your abstract received by the conference's poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation. If your abstract is not received and approved by the poster deadline, the discount will be reversed and your registration charged.
We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract, in whole or in part, in any marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs, and social networking sites.
* Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting an abstract.
Posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high.) Maximum size is ISO paper size C0: (917 mm wide x 1297 mm high.) Oversize posters will not fit.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.