Advanced Automotive Battery Conference
February 4 – 8, 2013 - Pasadena Convention Center, California
AAB applauds our chairmen, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and poster presenters for the outstanding quality of their contributions at AABC 2013 and also extends a warm thank you to all attendees. 660 participants representing 365 companies explored advances in battery technology and market development at the 13th international Advanced Automotive Batteries Conference in Pasadena, California.
For the first time AABC presented parallel sessions for the Large Lithium Ion Battery Technology and Application Symposium, to allow in-depth discussions of both:
- cell materials and chemistry and
- battery engineering and applications.
Our 2013 program also addressed:
- the likely direction of the advanced vehicle market,
- energy storage for hybrid vehicles,
- battery technology for PHEVs and EVs,
- automotive battery pack design and integration
- and EV charging technology, logistics and infrastructure.
Networking events, which included 74 exhibitors, provided a lively environment for discussion and business opportunities outside the conference sessions, with lunches, receptions and the AABC Networking Dinner held in the Exhibit Hall.
Participants got behind the wheel at AABC 2013 to test-drive a variety of xEVs during our highly popular Ride & Drive event, featuring vehicles from Toyota, Honda, Fisker, Nissan and General Motors.