Present a Virtual Poster and Save $50
AABC encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To ensure your poster presentation is included in the conference materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by October 2, 2020.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a virtual poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers during designated chat times
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference platform
- Receive a $50 discount off your registration
Virtual scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract. It can be an in-depth, one-page abstract, or just a short description.
- 3-5 minute voice-over PowerPoint presentation. You may substitute the PowerPoint with a one-page, static PDF of your poster.
General Poster Information:
Advertisements and solicitations will not be accepted.
Your registration must be paid in full and your poster materials received by the conference's poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation. If your content is not received and approved by the poster deadline, the discount will be reversed and your registration charged.
We reserve the right to publish your poster title, abstract, and virtual poster presentation file, in whole or in part, in any AABC marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs, On-Demand conference proceedings, and social networking sites.
* Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting poster materials.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.