EV Technology for Specialty Applications
Commercializing Advanced High-Energy Batteries for Heavy & Light EVs
15-16 January 2020
Hybrid and Zero-emission EV’s for specialty applications present great commercial opportunities for advanced high-energy batteries. Battery requirements vary by application and offer viable alternatives for multiple technologies. In this conference,
we will discuss the development of hybrid and electric vehicle battery systems and the latest developments in advanced batteries to be commercialized within the speciality EV battery market while assessing consumer demand, competing technologies,
and overcoming the challenges to commercialization.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Optimal Battery Chemistries for Specialty Transportation Applications
- Materials Development and Modeling
- Materials Supply & Overcoming Cost Barriers
- Alternative Drive Technologies
- Market-Ready Systems
- Battery Management Systems
- Market Overview
- EV Charging Infrastructure
- Stationary vs. Mobile Charging Concepts
- Durability & Safety
- Implementation of Large Scale Specialty Transportation Projects
- Network Systems and Optimization
- Systems Integration
- Hybrid Systems
- EV and HEV Standards Policy Development & Regulation
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is 12 July 2019.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6260
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359
Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6296