Advanced Recycling Methods for Sustainable Battery Materials Supply
13-14 January 2020
As EV adoption becomes mainstream and more vehicles in all market sectors move to expand their EV product offerings, the need for sustainable battery materials from recycling sources will grow exponentially. This symposium will bring together the key
international organizations in the battery recycling value chain including battery manufacturers, R&D, recyclers, OEMs and policy-makers to present the latest advances in recycling technologies, market overview and international regulatory implementation.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Role of Recycling in Battery Raw Materials Supply
- Design for Recycling
- Recycling as an Ore
- Overcoming the Cost Barriers
- Improving Battery Material Performance with Recycled Materials
- Methods for Recycling EV Transportation Batteries
- Recycling Large Scale Energy Storage Systems
- Hazard Classifications for Lithium batteries
- Transport and Packaging Regulation Updates
- Lithium Battery Safety Risks in Recycling & Storage of Waste Batteries
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline to submit a proposal is 2 August.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6260
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359
Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6296