PRESENT A VIRTUAL POSTER AND SAVE €50
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
AABC encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions.
Special poster deadlines apply. To secure a virtual poster presentation, your abstract and presentation file must be received, and your registration paid in full, by the following deadlines:
Friday, 18 December 2020 - Priority Consideration
Please submit poster materials by 18 December 2020 for priority consideration.
Wednesday, 6 January 2021 - Late Consideration
Poster materials submitted after 18 December 2020 can still be accepted, but earlier submission is greatly appreciated.
All submissions must be received by the start of the event. Posters received after 6 January 2021 will be considered if space allows.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a virtual poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send
an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your R&D findings at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by this exclusive group of technical and business development executives from major European and international battery companies, automotive technology centers and the global materials and energy industries.
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers during designated chat times
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference platform
- Receive a €50 discount off your Commercial* or Academic/Government registration.
Virtual R&D poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract. It can be an in-depth, one-page abstract, or just a short description.
- 3-5 minute voice-over PowerPoint presentation. You may substitute the PowerPoint with a one-page, static PDF of your poster.
Students* presenting a poster can attend AABC Europe for as little as €199.
*Full-time graduate students including Masters, PhD candidates and post-docs are eligible for the student poster rate. (A post-doc is a PhD working in a temporary, mentored, training appointment within 4 years of being awarded PhD degree.)
A conference or symposium poster is required. Not eligible for additional discounts.
Register as a Student (STUDENT FELLOW REAL-TIME VIRTUAL SYMPOSIA & CONFERENCE PRICING)
General Poster Information:
Advertisements and solicitations will not be accepted.
Your registration must be paid in full and your poster materials received by the conference's poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation. If your content is not received and approved by the poster deadline, the discount will be reversed and your registration charged.
We reserve the right to publish your poster title, abstract, and virtual poster presentation file, in whole or in part, in any AABC marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides,
speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs, On-Demand conference proceedings, and social networking sites.
* Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting poster materials.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.