Present a Poster and Save
AABC encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your poster is included in the conference materials,
your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by 12 April 2024.
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- PDF poster for the conference documentation (one-page, no-audio)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide × 46.81 inches high). Oversize posters will not fit.
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements. Posters may be limited to one per person.
One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters
Full time graduate students including Masters, PhD Candidates and post-docs* presenting a poster can attend the conference sessions for €399.
- The Student Fellowship rate requires a poster and includes access to conference sessions only. (Excludes Tutorials which can be added to the conference package)
- Register online and select the Student Fellowship rate (€549). Also select a poster (with €150 discount) and we will send you an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Registration with payment and poster submission are due by the poster deadline.
* A post-doc is a PhD working in a temporary, mentored, training appointment within 4 years of being awarded PhD degree.
Register as a Student Student Fellow * (Premium package)
Not eligible for additional discounts.
General Poster Information:
Advertisements and solicitations will not be accepted.
Your registration must be paid in full and your poster materials received by the conference's poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation. If your content is not received and approved by the poster deadline, the poster discount, if applied, will be reversed and your registration charged.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content, in whole or in part, in any AABC marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs,
On-Demand conference proceedings, and social networking sites.
Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting poster materials.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.