Chemistry & Materials for Lead-Based Batteries
Lead-Based Batteries for Next Generation Commercial Applications
13-14 January 2020
A significant spike in technological advancements have created smaller, lightweight and long lasting lead-based batteries that are critical to the development of the next generation of commercial applications. Using new composite materials and
innovative design approaches, researchers are developing high specific energy batteries with long cycle life and low cost. In addition, creative improvements in the use of standard raw materials for lead-acid has led to a dramatic increase in
the performance of these batteries. This symposium will provide an in-depth international overview of the industry including the latest trends, competitive analysis and examination of the key players and their strategies for market growth.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- PBA for 48V Systems
- 12V Application Technology and Operating Strategies
- Cross Application Design and Implementation
- Carbon and Other Additives for Shallow-Life and Dynamic Charge Acceptance (DCA)
- High/Low Temperature Durability
- Water Consumption Testing and Analysis
- Advances in Materials, Design & Performance
- Modeling and State Detection
- Start/Stop Automotive Systems
- Standby and Motive Power
- Carbon Substrates vs. Lead Grids
- Innovations in Safety and Durability
- Manufacturing Quality: Lessons Learned from High Volume Roll-Out of AGM & EFB for Micro-Hybrids
- New Concepts in Lead
- Sustainability and Recycling
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline to submit a proposal is 2 August.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6260
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359
Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6296