Live In-Person or Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save $50!
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
AABC encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your virtual poster presentation is included in the conference materials, your full submission
must be received, and your registration paid in full by November 4, 2022.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials.
Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference materials
- Receive a $50 discount off your Commercial* or Academic/Government registration.
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the virtual platform** (one-page, no-audio PDF poster)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
** One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters (Virtual Real-Time and In-Person)