Live In-Person or Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save $50!
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
AABC encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your virtual poster presentation is included in the conference materials, your full submission
must be received, and your registration paid in full by November 4, 2022.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials.
Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers
- Your poster title and short description will be published on our website
- Receive a $50 discount off your Commercial* or Academic/Government registration.
Special requirements for this event: New Online Format
Poster Presentations for this event will occur LIVE ONSITE at the event venue and LIVE ONLINE.
Scaled-down presentation files will be needed for your on-screen usage, but we will not collect them.
All R&D poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 word limit; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the Online Poster Session (short PowerPoint slideshow for real-time on-screen sharing**)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page PRINTED poster to the event for the Onsite Poster Sessions.
In-Person and Virtual attendees will participate in the Online Poster Sessions.
Posters will be available in real-time only. Posters will not be available on-demand.
**Your poster title and short description will be published on our website. We will not be collecting, recording, or publishing your poster presentation. For the LIVE ONLINE presentation, please prepare a short PowerPoint slideshow
to display during the Poster Session. Sessions will be similar to breakout discussions. Each poster will have an online room assigned where you will SHARE YOUR SCREEN and talk to attendees via video. (Pre-recorded
audio is optional since you will talk with attendees directly while showing your slides.) Attendees can pop in and out of concurrent poster rooms, so be prepared to present your materials again to any newcomers.