Our tutorials will take place at the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference on Monday, June 24. The tutorials are designed to be instructional, interactive and provide in-depth information on a specific topic. Tutorial themes include introductions for those new to the field as well as explanations on more technical aspects than time allows during our main conference programs that take place Tuesday – Thursday. Instructors are drawn from industry and academics alike, many of whom are recognized authorities in their fields or have teaching experience. Below is a list of topics we are considering offering in 2019. Please check back in January 2019 for more details.
- The Rechargeable Battery Market: Value Chain and Main Trends 2018 - 2028
- Recent Advances in Solid State Electrolytes for Energy Storage
- Improving the Energy Density of Batteries with Silicon-Based Anodes
- The Global Electrolyte Market: Competitive Landscape and Market Opportunities
- Battery Safety and Abuse Tolerance Validation
- Materials for Next Generation Batteries