Large EC Capacitor Technology and Application
Tuesday, June 7 to Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Advanced Automotive Battery Conferences
AABC Europe 2011 – ECCAP Symposium
New EC Capacitor Products and Business Development
In this session we review new capacitor products and EC business development. Leaders from key companies will discuss future products and business strategies as they expand their product offerings to support growth of energy-efficient industrial, utility, and transportation-related energy storage systems.
John R. Miller, President,
Dr. Miller is President of JME, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in ultracapacitor development, testing, and application. John is a well-known expert in ultracapacitor technology with 25 years of experience in the industry. In the past five years, prior to joining the AABC team, he has chaired the Advanced Capacitor World Summit.
- Ultracapacitors in Automobiles - Reality has Arrived
Michael Liedtke, VP Business Development, Market Intelligence & Strategic Planning, Maxwell Technologies
- ELTON’s capacitor modules as components in the electric drive of a hybrid city transit bus
Anton Varakin, Chief Designer, ESMA/ELTON, Russia
- Nanoporous Nickel Hydroxide SuperCapacitor Performance
Gilles Champagne, Chief Technology Officer, Nanotecture, Southampton, UK
- Lithium-Ion Capacitors - Performance Strengths, Limitations, and Future Directions
Patricia Smith, Group Leader, Electrochemical Power Sources R&D Group, NAVSEA-Carderock Division
- Ioxus Hybrid Capacitor and Potential Automotive Applications
Chad Hall, Chief Operating Officer, Ioxus
- Energy Storage in High Power-to-Energy Applications: Value Comparison between Ultracapacitor and Li-Ion Systems
Phillip Bell, Manager of Business Development, Corning, Inc.
- Recent Test Data for New Prototype Electrochemical Capacitors and their Optimum Application in Hybrid-Electric Vehicles
Andrew Burke, University of California Davis