Monday, June 18 and Wednesday, June 20, 2012
AABC Europe 2012. Advanced Automotive Battery Conference. Tutorial D
EC Capacitor Fundamentals and Technology
Electrochemical Capacitor Storage System Engineering
Lithium-Ion Cell Engineering
Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Engineering for Automotive Applications
Martin Winter, Chair, Applied Material Science for Energy Conversion and Storage, MEET Battery Research Center, Institute of Physical Chemistry, University of Muenster
Prof. Winter's main research interests are in applied electrochemistry, materials electrochemistry and inorganic chemistry and technology. He is the past president of the International Battery Materials Association (IBA), Past Chair of the Division of Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion of International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE), and Technical Editor of the Journal of The Electrochemical Society (ECS). Currently, he is the spokesperson of the LIB2015 Innovation Alliance of the BMBF (Germany Ministry of Education and Research) and a member of the German National Platform E-Mobility (NPE).
- Why Can Batteries not Outperform the ICE in Terms of Energy?
- How to Make High Energy Batteries?
- Metallic Lithium as Anode Material: Why?
- From Lithium Metal to Li+ Ion
- High Capacity Anode Materials Based on Li+ Ion Insertion
- High Voltage (and High Capacity) Cathode Materials Based on Li+ Ion Release
- From Li+ Ion to Lithium Metal: If We Risk the Use of Rechargeable Metallic Lithium, Which Chemistries are Worth it?
- Metal-Air; General, Zinc-Air; Lithium-Air
- Do not Forget About Li Metal Safety and the Role of the Electrolyte and the SEI!